Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

I'm Getting Married


My sister and I happened to pass by a thrift shop located on the 2nd floor of a shopping mall yesterday. They sell a lot of items in the store but what we did not expect to find there is a: WEDDING DRESS.
 It's an A-line dress resembling an A and flows fluidly from bust to hem.



It has a cathedral train which is commonly used in formal weddings.
The sleeves cover the arms from the shoulder to the wrists and are made of lace.


It has a scoop neckline which arcs down from one shoulder to the other in a “U” shape.
(The neckline can't be seen clearly because I'm still wearing a shirt underneath.)



The dress is still in good condition. The laces are not torn although the sleeves on the wrists look a bit flaxen.
The dress costs Php 850 only!
My sister wanted to buy it, asking me to wear it on my wedding. But I refused vehemently. Usually, wedding dresses are kept by their owners because they serve as reminders of their wedding, which is a very special event for every woman.
I can't stop wondering how it got there in the 1st place. Knowing that it's already used, I might end up in a “Shake, Rattle & Roll” movie.



(While taking these photos, everyone in the store were staring at us. Gawd!)

No comments:

Post a Comment